cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 403 connecting Sole+ to Strava

KAlinton
Mt. Kenya

IMG_7237.png

I’m trying to upload an activity from my sole+ account directly to Strava through their app but get the attached error message, any idea how I can get this resolved? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @KAlinton
Our team suggests reaching out to the company directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

Sorry about that and good luck!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mt. Kenya

Hi sorry if this has been post many times but I just tried to authorise my 4iiii account to strava and got this message 

Error 403: Limit of connected athletes exceeded

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @KAlinton
Our team suggests reaching out to the company directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

Sorry about that and good luck!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi @KAlinton
Thanks for posting. I'm going to have our team look into this and I'll update this post once I have any updates. 

We appreciate your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings