Strava Features Chat
Need assistance troubleshooting or have questions about a Strava feature or function? Share your experience among our athletes to help you get back up and running.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[KNOWN ISSUE] Problems creating Routes

UPDATE FROM STRAVA: We're aware of a technical issue that may impact some Athletes who are trying to create longer routes. Sincere apologies for this issue.  Our Team is working on a fix, and we will update this thread when we have more information. ...

Wurfy by Shkhara
  • 20 replies
  • 65 kudos

Resolved! Live Segments

Is there any way to limit the live segments notifications to just the starred segments and not the popular ones? As I ride it's just a constant stream of live segment notices that I don't have any interest in, yet to clear the screen means taking a h...

Steve33 by Mt. Kenya
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Segment viewing

As per the issue regarding segment creation, segments are now being created, yet they're not showing up on the activity, not even 3+ hours after the activity has been completed. This may have something to do with the segment creation issue that was n...

Segment creation (AUS)

Strava says "Segment creation in this area is disabled because it has been identified as private property, having restricted activity access, and/or other reasons"Support site says it's a known issue and they're working through it, is anyone else hav...

Club Content Unavailable?

I can't view the links in some of my Club posts. It just says content unavailable. Even with a new post I make, I can't attach a link.Is it because I just accepted the new privacy policy? I have been a member for over a year and a half, so I know it ...

Resolved! KOM and top 10 cups

There is a lot of fake KOM and cups these days where athletes forget the bike computer in the car or use an E-bike. these records could be easily detected. I suggest Strava to be more tough on these records by implementing some double checks like hea...

beivani by Mt. Kenya
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Red-ish line that shows path

I have this memory that in previous versions of Strava if you followed a route the track of the route was given by a red or orange line. When I walk in the outback, I often put the trip into Strava as a route, so I have a backup in case I am unsure w...

Resolved! Cycling Pull data from Group Rides

Be a great feature to create Pull data from Group rides.  Could use Fly By data to determine who from the group is on the lead and therefore Pulling, and capture the data for when they are on the front (Power, Speed, HR, etc) and create a summary lis...