cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard suddenly missing in Firefox browser....

chipquayle
Shkhara

I've been using the Firefox browser for several years with no issues. A few days ago the Strava dashboard stopped displaying correctly. None of the activity is showing anymore. The stuff at the bottom of the page still appears. And the links to "your recent activities" at the bottom of the page still work. See attached screenshots. I've opened the page in Safari and Chrome and it displays correctly in both of them. I'm not having any issue in Firefox with any other websites. I'd like to continue using Firefox, if possible.

Any thoughts??

Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 9.28.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-13 at 9.28.29 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @chipquayle
Please give the next troubleshooting steps a try: 

1. Re-install Firefox
  2. See if they can repro using a private window (incognito mode)
  3. See if they can repro using a different profile
Firefox stores your personal information and settings in a profile folder. Learn to work with different profiles on Firefox)

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Hi Scout,

I reinstalled Firefox, which didn't make a difference. Then I tried a private window and that DID work, but only when using a private window.  I then also tried doing a "refresh Firefox". That worked. Everything now seems to work in a regular window! I think I'm good for now. Thanks for all your help!!!

Thanks for the follow up; glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

awahl
Shkhara

Same problem here, using Firefox 120.0.1 (64-Bit).

chipquayle
Shkhara

No luck after doing those 3 things. Just FYI, the only extensions I was using were for 1 Password (the password manager that I use) and uBlock Origin (an ad blocker). While I have them temporarily turned off, I'd like to continue using them. I'm currently using Firefox 120.0.1.

The Same here. Cleared Cache, disabled my adbocker....nothing, no dashboard in Firefox. With Crome and Edge it´s running fine.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @chipquayle

Thanks for posting. Please try the following before navigating back to Strava.com and logging back into your account:

1- clearing cache & cookies
     Instructions on how to clear the cache and cookies for various web browsers are listed below:
     Google Chrome
     Mozilla Firefox [cache instructions | cookie instructions]

Apple Safari
     Microsoft Edge
2- disabling any extensions 
3- restarting your computer

If you still have issues after doing the above, please let us know what web browser you're using, along with the exact version number.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

browsererror.jpg

Got This Debuginfo while Dashloading

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings