cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit data not syncing to Strava

Charwhit
Mt. Kenya

Hello...

I recently purchased a Fitbit Sense 2 and my data is not automatically syncing to the Strava app. I've spent 2 days googleing all the potential issues and have tried and checked ALL of them, with no luck. The only other issue I can possibly see (photo attached) is the inability to check this gray box when granting permission. Anyone know how I can fix that or another reason this syncing isn't happening? TYIA!

1000018331.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Charwhit,

Unfortunately this is an issue on their end as we do not have visibility into why a Fitbit activity is not pushing over to us. Please ensure that you are not recording duplicate activities (in other words, not recording an additional activity using the Strava app) and the activity you are recording on Fitbit contains GPS. We are not experiencing any outages at this time.

If you are still not seeing your activity, I would suggest manually exporting and importing your activity directly onto Strava in the meantime.

Please use the TCX export from the Fitbit website to download a copy of your activity and upload it to your Strava account. If you do not see "Export as a TCX file" this would imply that your activity did not record GPS data which is needed to process over to Strava. Please reach out to Fitbit for further information.

Bryant_0-1721338502664.png

Thanks for your patience! If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Charwhit,

Unfortunately this is an issue on their end as we do not have visibility into why a Fitbit activity is not pushing over to us. Please ensure that you are not recording duplicate activities (in other words, not recording an additional activity using the Strava app) and the activity you are recording on Fitbit contains GPS. We are not experiencing any outages at this time.

If you are still not seeing your activity, I would suggest manually exporting and importing your activity directly onto Strava in the meantime.

Please use the TCX export from the Fitbit website to download a copy of your activity and upload it to your Strava account. If you do not see "Export as a TCX file" this would imply that your activity did not record GPS data which is needed to process over to Strava. Please reach out to Fitbit for further information.

Bryant_0-1721338502664.png

Thanks for your patience! If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team