Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICG indoor trainer app Data sync

Fraz1001
Mt. Kenya

39EFFD50-7F7F-47CA-9D8A-C80A9AC02E0D.png

DBCFB6FA-5BA2-4464-94E2-438301B01454.jpeg

I use the ICG Indoor training app when working indoors. 

Everytime I do, when it syncs to my strava it increases the average power. 

I contacted ICG who gave me a few things to try,deleting both ICG and strava apps etc,none of which has worked. 

Anyone else had similar issue or know a work around? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Fraz1001 

Thanks for posting about this.  I see you have opened a ticket with Strava Support which is what I would recommend.  They will be able to take a close look at the specific activity and troubleshoot for you.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

vamosz
Mt. Kenya

Is there any solution to sync with Strava and ICG App. It is linked to Strava (switch is on via Facebook) but no transfer. (via google account it was impossible to contact anyway). Pls help...

ICGvsStrava.jpg

MS70
Mt. Kenya

Please can you let me know who to sync my ICG app with Strava.

it seems to have logged a couple of my sessions but I’ve no idea how I managed to do that and it hasn’t logged my pain class this morning.

also, is there a way to upload historical sessions?

any advice would be much appreciated 

AndreasPorters
Mt. Kenya

Hello, despite this being a very old question, I’ve found a solution. You need to make sure the FTP value on the Bike, ICG app and Strava app are all set at the same value. This fixes the issue for me.

Andres
Mt. Kenya

Hi Fraz, sorry I don’t come with a solution. May I ask you how did you sync your ICG app and Strava? I’ve tried different ways with no success. Thanks. 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Fraz1001 

Thanks for posting about this.  I see you have opened a ticket with Strava Support which is what I would recommend.  They will be able to take a close look at the specific activity and troubleshoot for you.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi, I got an error message from the app and I have not any idea what to do, why I can’t link ICG to Strava! See the screenshot. I tried to login with google account.

IMG_6715.png

How I solved this is just log in with email and password without using the link to log In from google, but manually put my email and password.

Thx Alex, I will check it, kind regards, Zsolt

Hi all,

I have a similar issue. Only in my case the data from the ICG app has been decreased (average of 164 watt became 117 watt on Strava).

kind regards, 

ronald