cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[KNOWN ISSUE] Some Peloton activities no longer syncing from Peloton App to Strava

jeffu
Mt. Kenya

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:  

We are aware of this issue, and are working with Peloton to hopefully resolve this issue going forward.   The workaround in the meantime would be to enter the missed activity manually on Strava.

Not sure where to report this - I put a note up on Reddit and I'm not the only one having this issue.  If you use the Peloton App (I was traveling and using at a Hotel Gym) any classes will usually sync with Strava - for some reason any of the Walk/Run classes will no longer sync to Strava.  You can take a cycling class, a yoga class, a stretch class, anything else - they all sync fine, but the Run/Walk classes no longer sync.

23 REPLIES 23

sbyount123
Mt. Kenya

Same issue for me.  I was using my iPad with my treadmill and none of the running classes sync.  I thought it was the iPad so I tried my iPhone.  That worked a couple of times but now that's not working either.

Shellk72
Mt. Kenya

JasonW
Mt. Kenya

Same experience for me. Issue started happening to me suddenly now too beginning last week (not all, but most workouts no longer syncing despite integration still enabled, logging in and out of Peloton and Strava, upgrading apps, etc., etc.). 

When I attempt to upload/re-upload workouts from Peloton to Strava (runs or rides), I get a success message, but they don’t appear in Strava. 

I already feel like I overpay for Strava for the extras I get. Please fix this @Jane as this is a basic feature that appears to be a Strava vs  Peloton issue. 

Thanks for listening!

JandersUF
Mt. Kenya

Similar issues. Most rides on my peloton+ bike and tread upload. If I used the phone app, it’s about 25% chance they don’t sync. And even logging out, resetting connection, etc doesn’t help. 
today I did two rides on my bike+ and neither sync’s to Strava despite typical attempts at manual push, disconnect, etc. 

Hello @JandersUF 

It sounds like you are being impacted by a different Peloton issue.  Please go here for more information

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Djgregfeelgood
Mt. Kenya

Having the same issue today. I tried to even manually upload and disconnect/reconnect my account and nothing is synching. 

I’m having the same problem - nothing uploading from peloton 

SAinUSA
Mt. Kenya

Same problem, just started today. Did a 60 min ride, didn't sync to Strava like it normally does immediately. Tried to manually sync, no luck. Checked all settings etc. Did another 5 min ride to see if that one synced. Did not either.

knelson99
Mt. Kenya

Similar issue, did a ride on Monday everything synched like normal, did a three ride stack today and none of they synched. Even when I manually pushed them to Strava, nothing showed up. Very frustrating.