cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My last 2 runs haven’t Synced to Strava app from iWatch and don’t want to lose my PB.

MarcRice1
Mt. Kenya

I’ve logged out of both Apps then back in, switched the iWatch and phone off then back on. However I still can’t get them to Sync.

Anyone able to help?

Many thanks, Marc

IMG_8177.jpeg

image.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @MarcRice1 

Sorry to hear of the syncing issues.  Were you ever able to get those to sync?  

When this situation occurs, it's usually because you didn't have sufficient reception during the time of saving the activity, that may cause issues with syncing once saved.

In this case, can you please force quit both the Strava watch app and the app on your mobile device?

To force quit the Strava app on your watch, press and hold the side button until the shutdown screen appears, and then press and hold the digital crown until the app closes. You must be in the app to force it to close.

Let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @MarcRice1 

Sorry to hear of the syncing issues.  Were you ever able to get those to sync?  

When this situation occurs, it's usually because you didn't have sufficient reception during the time of saving the activity, that may cause issues with syncing once saved.

In this case, can you please force quit both the Strava watch app and the app on your mobile device?

To force quit the Strava app on your watch, press and hold the side button until the shutdown screen appears, and then press and hold the digital crown until the app closes. You must be in the app to force it to close.

Let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team