Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading media - "Processing Media. Tap to see progress"

gwesleyr
Shkhara

For the last month, rarely can I upload images without seeing this message:
"Processing Media. Tap to see progress"

When it happens, I can see broken images, tag one as the highlight, but they do not appear in the app or browser.  The "processing" message never goes away.  I've tried waiting to save the activity until the spinner stops (indicating a completed upload) but it never does.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Thanks for everyone who's posted about this.  We've seen some reports of this behavior from Athletes who are using iFit or Wahoo Systems.  If you're still experiencing this issue, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

u1
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue while uploading via iFIT integration, there is obviously an image file intended to be uploaded but for some reason never succeeds. It happens every time, all the other data gets imported without problem. The image appears in the workout overview with the iFIT tag in the corner but no content - blank. I have the special partnership integrations enabled for iFIT and a perfect network (wifi, lan), no issues whatsoever.

Wardy
Mt. Kenya

Hi

i have the same issue, did you find a solution?
thanks

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @gwesleyr 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear that's happening!  Is this happening on all activities or one in particular?  Is there a possibility it could be network related?  For example have you tried connecting to a different WiFi or data network to see if the problem persists?  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Has there been a troubleshooting update on this issue?

I'm having this issue too (with my Bolt v1) started about a week or so ago.

It's happening when syncing through either wifi or 5g

I’ve also been having the same issue, also Bolt v1. I’m not trying to upload any media, but now all my rides show a blank photo trying to be uploaded but that never is

It happens to me too now. It’s not network related and I use the same system (gopro, iOS) that I have always used and always worked. Media format