Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem uploading media - "Processing Media. Tap to see progress"

gwesleyr
Shkhara

For the last month, rarely can I upload images without seeing this message:
"Processing Media. Tap to see progress"

When it happens, I can see broken images, tag one as the highlight, but they do not appear in the app or browser.  The "processing" message never goes away.  I've tried waiting to save the activity until the spinner stops (indicating a completed upload) but it never does.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Thanks for everyone who's posted about this.  We've seen some reports of this behavior from Athletes who are using iFit or Wahoo Systems.  If you're still experiencing this issue, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Thanks yeah that's what I've been doing. Bit of a pain tho, but that seems to be our only option at the moment!

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello,

Thanks for everyone who's posted about this.  We've seen some reports of this behavior from Athletes who are using iFit or Wahoo Systems.  If you're still experiencing this issue, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I’m experiencing the same issue, I’ve tried tapping the icon where the image should be as instructed to check status’ and deleting images and uploading again without luck. 

Raise a ticket - this issue has now been resolved for me for both Rival and Roam v2.

Has there been any update to this issue?

Logged ticket with Strava. They are aware it is a broader issue but no fix has been communicated (or observed) yet.

I've done the same, will report back if I hear anything.

Glad to have such a minor issue to complain about, ey?

This is not a solution, you guys may want to address it without the need for a support ticket. Yes, it is with with Wahoo/iOS. A simple turnaround: edit the video in your iOS (iphone) --even just to delete a millisecond at the beginning, for instance-- and Strava will upload correctly (no questions asked :-D) 

1. I get this error without even trying to add media
2. I have Wahoo and Android

GerardoP
Mt. Kenya

A mi también me pasa, esto fue reciente... ya pobre de todo, desvincular, volver a vincular, cerrar sesión, etc...

utilizo la aplicación wahoo systm