cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Apple Fitness+ workouts don’t sync

KeithTom1974
Mt. Kenya

Randomly my Apple Fitness+ workouts don’t sync to Strava. 

This morning my walk did sync but my afternoon cycle class did not. 

Wednesday my walk did not sync but my cycle class did. 
I have toggled the settings between Strava and the Health settings but this persists. 

What could be causing this?

Is there any way to upload individual workouts from Apple Fitness+ to Strava so I don’t lose all my workout data (rather than having to input them manually)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I had the same issue, some workouts would upload and some not, I went on an 8 mile ride using my Apple Watch and nothing showed in strava - here’s the solution… follow the steps in the picture and then click “import” next to the workout that didn’t upload.

IMG_3208.jpegIMG_3210.jpegIMG_3209.jpeg

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

I had the same issue, some workouts would upload and some not, I went on an 8 mile ride using my Apple Watch and nothing showed in strava - here’s the solution… follow the steps in the picture and then click “import” next to the workout that didn’t upload.

IMG_3208.jpegIMG_3210.jpegIMG_3209.jpeg

@Scout I believe my reply above should be tagged as the solution… with the screen shots etc.

Hey @Hayley_Oborn
You are correct! I've gone ahead and marked your post as the solution. Thanks for calling that out. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

@Scout: This is the solution to manually import activities. Big thanks to @Hayley_Oborn for the suggestion.

So it seems that the Apple Health app have the activities right there ready to be imported, but the Strava app doesn't import it. This situation should be checked by the Strava team, because why don't the app imported it automatically if we can do it manually.

But at least, we can manually import it now.