cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

WinzPe
Shkhara

Fantastic to see my Xoss request to connect to to Strava now went through immediately. However my workout data from xoss are not showing up in Strava.  Do we just wait for the sync process to take place over the the next few hours?

Same for me with my Redmi Watch 4

saulsantos
Shkhara

Hi, my mi fitness is already connected to strava but does not sync the activity I had 2 hours ago. Any fix?

saulsantos
Shkhara

Hi, my mi fitness is already connected to strava but does not sync the activity I had 2 hours ago. Any fix?

Same. Can reconnect thé apps, but no syncing. 

Same for me with my Redmi Watch 4..now i can login, but not sync

Hola, te han dado alguna solución?

ManjushaDeokar
Mt. Kenya

I am not able to authorize zepp app with strava. Already authorized previously. Since today data not getting transferred to strava. So tried authorising again. Getting Authorization failure message repeatedly.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello! Thanks to everyone who posted here and apologies if you are still having difficulty getting your App/device to authorize the connection to Strava.

The issues have largely been resolved, however we are aware that some of our Partners are having some residual issues using the Strava API - this is the cause of the problems you are seeing authorizing the connection to Strava.

If you are still experiencing the error, we recommend reaching out directly to the Partner in question for further assistance.

As a workaround in the meantime, If you can export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format you should be able to manually upload them to Strava by file from our upload page.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

johnerich09
Mt. Kenya

same in zepp app
authorization failed 
Media (1).jfif

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings