cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

Same here. I’m now able to reconnect to Strava via Suunto app, but it’s not pulling any data. 

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Still issues. Strava won't take my activities from Stryd. It's been a few days. I had to ad my activities manually 

Unfortunately, I still can't connect with mi fitness app. I'm receiving an error.

It looks like Strava will not sync to the Polar app today. There is no uploads going through.

Regards Ola

You need to disconnect and reconnect the Strava app from your fitness tracker (Zepp or the one you're using) data will sync as soon you reconnect it. Worked for me.

Still not working with mi fitness

CBross
Shkhara

Afternoon all!

Quick question pls: My Strava and Suunto app are connected for one year now without any problem, but the Suunto tour from today is not displayed on Strava. Didn’t find the solution on the Internet, sorry. Both apps are stating they are connected.

Cheers, thx, Christoph

Andrea89
Mt. Kenya

We want on Mi Fitness, the option tonexport .gpx whenever we want

bren10
Shkhara

Hi, I can see now that Strava is back in the Mi Fitness App. However, even after synching, my workout yesterday still does not sync to Strava. It's still suck in Mi Fitness.