Facebook password forgotten

Salah
Mt. Kenya

Please I can't handle to recover my Facebook password that I forgot 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Salah
Thanks for your post. We cannot help you access your Facebook account, however, if you previously logged into Strava using Facebook you can use the password recovery process. Click HERE and enter the email address used in your Facebook account. You should receive a link to reset your Strava password within minutes.

If that doesn't work, you will need to submit a support ticket and someone from our Support team will be able to further assist you. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Salah
Thanks for your post. We cannot help you access your Facebook account, however, if you previously logged into Strava using Facebook you can use the password recovery process. Click HERE and enter the email address used in your Facebook account. You should receive a link to reset your Strava password within minutes.

If that doesn't work, you will need to submit a support ticket and someone from our Support team will be able to further assist you. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings