cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Getting Error 403 when connecting Mi Fitness to Strava

msbrkz
Mt. Kenya

I have recently acquired a Xiaomi Smart Band 8 Pro to replace my old Amazfit GTS that I'm giving to my dad (as he lost his old one), and when I tried to link the Mi Fitness app to Strava, after the auth page I got a page Error 403: Connected Athletes Limit Exceeded.

I've gone back and forth, even disconnecting my previous connection to Amazfit from my Strava account, but I still get this same error and they simply don't connect

I've also spent quite a bit of time browsing to see if there was any other end user with the same issue as me, but I haven't been successful.

Anyone has got a fix or a workaround? 

Deeply appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who posted about this problem.  I've received word that this should now be resolved,  Can you please try again?  If you're still having the issue, please let me know.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks to everyone who posted about this problem.  I've received word that this should now be resolved,  Can you please try again?  If you're still having the issue, please let me know.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hello Jane, i tryed to connect again and it worked! 🙂 the issue is now solved.

Hi Jane, thanks for reaching out!

I have confirmed that the connection between Strava and Mi Fitness has been accepted. Just like WebX mentioned in another comment, I don't know if the data is being transferred already as I didn't register any workout today, so we should wait to see if we get any more positive replies 🙂

Thank you very much for your involvement in this problem. I tried to sync Mi Fitness and Strava and now it works!

For now I don't know if the data is being transferred yet, but the connection is successful 🙂

Fredd0
Mt. Kenya

I got the Xiaomi smart band 8 and I'm also having the same problem. Is it an issue in Xiaomi's side?

SuleSoler
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue with my Band 8, please fix it!!!!

kengpawit
Mt. Kenya

Please all send email to support team of xiaomi to fix this problem (can see the email in app store or play store of Mi fitness) I can't write email in here.

mattus33
Mt. Kenya

Same here

Helio
Mt. Kenya

I met same error with Redmi Watch4.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings