cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Disappearing Strava Activity

justinnortham
Mt. Kenya

I recently started using strava again. When I woke up this morning I saw a friend had commented on my walk from last evening. When i went to go see it, my activity was not able to be viewed and an error was displayed. Strava also got rid of my walk from 2 days ago as well. If I do “search keyword” in the activities, I can see all of my activities listed (pic belo), but when I click into my most recent one, I get an error message. My friends also cannot see the disappeared activities on my profile. Has anyone seen this before? 

IMG_1743.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi againl! 
I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having any issues.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi againl! 
I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having any issues.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

THANK YOU!!!! Yes, it’s back working as expected.  So appreciate the quick fix and response, Scout!  Have a wonderful Friday! 😄

it is all resolved! thank you for the prompt replies! take care 

@justinnortham
Thanks for confirming; glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello! 
Thanks for your posts. Our team is aware of this issue and are working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible. I will update this post once I have more information. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

SusanAnn
Mt. Kenya

View Activity is not available since 6/3/2024