cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch 6 and strava

romanooo4
Mt. Kenya

Hello, 

I'm looking for a way to connect the health data of my samsung watch 6 with my strava account on my phone, in a way I can see my bpm per km for the activities I record. For now, even if I did connect my watch 6 with my strava account, I can't see it on my phone, the goal is to go for a run only with my watch and not with my watch + my phone. 

Also I read that I can have a strava code to connect it, but on my watch I don't have anything to enter the code on strava 😞

Thank you for your help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @romanooo4 

If you have a Samsung Watch running Wear OS 3 or higher you can download the Wear OS application through the Google Play Store directly on your watch. Access the Google Play Store App (on your watch) > Apps on your Phone (or you can search) > Strava > Install.  You will not need to run with your phone, just the watch.

Visit this link for more information

I hope that's helpful.  Let us know if you need further help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @romanooo4 

If you have a Samsung Watch running Wear OS 3 or higher you can download the Wear OS application through the Google Play Store directly on your watch. Access the Google Play Store App (on your watch) > Apps on your Phone (or you can search) > Strava > Install.  You will not need to run with your phone, just the watch.

Visit this link for more information

I hope that's helpful.  Let us know if you need further help.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Strava works great on watch but I miss being able to use Strava and Spotify simultaneously.  The Samsung GPS tracking app does support using Spotify with it but doesn't integrate with strava services.