cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava + Continuous Glucose Monitoring

Shant
Mount Logan

Hi,

Has anyone tried combining a continuous glucose monitoring biosensor with Strava to see how glucose is impacted during activity?

It would be interesting if this could be tracked within the app privately to see the impact during sprints/long distance training. 

Check out this article from Abbott: https://www.abbott.com/corpnewsroom/strategy-and-strength/abbott-launches-first-glucose-sport-biosen...

Shant Hagopian
Attorney & Athlete
Next race: LA Marathon (3/17/24)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Shant 

Sorry you got no replies to this topic.  I notice we do have a related feature suggested over on our Ideas Board.  You can check it out here.

Don’t forget to show your support by clicking on the kudos button and we'd welcome any additional comments or thoughts you have about the proposed idea.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Shant 

Sorry you got no replies to this topic.  I notice we do have a related feature suggested over on our Ideas Board.  You can check it out here.

Don’t forget to show your support by clicking on the kudos button and we'd welcome any additional comments or thoughts you have about the proposed idea.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Hi,

has the blood glucose graph been implemented yet?

I use the Libre2 sensor which is very common on the NHS for type 1 diabetics and also with the Zoe app. 
Strava could collect data from the app or Inalso use gluroo with nightguard which could share the data. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings