cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Strava not receive map data of zepp

nhhoangit
Mt. Kenya

Hi team,

I had activities on zepp app, having map data, when it synced to strava automatically. Then access to strava, Strava doesn't have map, and it show 'treadmill' instead.

How to solve this issue. 

Thanks alot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

This post has been escalated to our Support team because we will need additional information to resolve this. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Daniele
Mt. Kenya

I’m having the same trouble with amazfit zepp, since two months ago. Boring.

Soren
Denali

This post has been escalated to our Support team because we will need additional information to resolve this. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Any update. It's been 9 months 

Czy znaleziono rozwiązanie problemu braku mapy w Strava po automatycznym imporcie z Zepp? Na Amazfit  GTR2e i Balance jest problem. Mapa jest widoczna w Zepp aplikacji, zegarki łapią fixa gps.

Has a fix been found. I'm still having this issue.

I reported it to Xiaomi support, they said that they will eventually solve this issue in a future firmware update, but no ETR. I'm suspecting that they will never solve this thing for the watches that are actually in the market (my GTS3 has no received any updates for months).

But I found a workaround (it's annoying but it works): starting the activity from the MiFitness app works like a charm. The downside is that you have to bring your phone with you during the activity, as is the phone actually tracking the GPS.

Good luck!

I too have similar issue.  Map show on zepp but not on strava since 5th July, 2023

Hi Soren,

I have the same issue with the Xiaomi Mi Fitness app