cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strava not receiving map data from zepp

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi team,

I had activities on zepp app, having map data, when it synced to strava automatically. Then access to strava, Strava doesn't have map.

How to solve this issue. 

Thanks alot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support:  The activity in question did not include GPS data. This is why you are not seeing the map.

To resolve, you can try the following on your device: go to Profile > Settings > Person Information Security and Privacy > “Tracks Recorded by Workout are not uploaded” and turn it off. When turned off it should upload correctly to Strava.

If there is still not GPS data syncing to Strava, we recommend reaching out to Zepp support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from support:  The activity in question did not include GPS data. This is why you are not seeing the map.

To resolve, you can try the following on your device: go to Profile > Settings > Person Information Security and Privacy > “Tracks Recorded by Workout are not uploaded” and turn it off. When turned off it should upload correctly to Strava.

If there is still not GPS data syncing to Strava, we recommend reaching out to Zepp support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ja2
Mt. Kenya

Coś już wiadomo jak to wyeliminować?

TRANSLATION:  Does anyone know how to eliminate it?

kotowmar
Mt. Kenya

Cześć,Mam ten sam problem. Zegarki Amazfit GTR2e i Amazfit Balance łapią sygnał GPS poprawnie. Trening zapisany w Zepp posiada dane GPS i mapę. Po automatycznym eksporcie do Strava nie mam mapy. Przeinstalowałem zepp, Stava nic nie pomaga. Zsynchronizowałem zegarek z innym kontem Strava również nie pokazał mapy. Do niedawna wszystko działało!

Hi, I have the same problem. Amazfit GTR2e and Amazfit Balance watches receive the GPS signal correctly. The training saved in Zepp has GPS data and a map. After syncing to Strava, I don't have a map. I reinstalled zepp, Stava doesn't help. I synced the watch with another Strava account and it didn't show the map either. I can export the training to a *GPX file and import it in Strava, but that's not the point. Until recently everything worked!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello, 
This post has been sent over to our Support team for review. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)