cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update device name to remove watch size for Garmin Fenix 7 Pro

arabyglazed
Shkhara

Just noticed in a recent activity with the Fenix 7 Pro that the 47mm watch size is added in parentheses. Not a real issue just a little redundant as the "S" and "X" variants denote the size so having the device read only as Fenix 7 Pro is enough.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @arabyglazed
Thanks for the post and sorry about that. I reached out to our engineers about this and they hope to have this device name corrected in the near future.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

kashk
Mt. Kenya

I have the same issue with the Epix (gen2) 51mm. The whole name shows up on Strava. I don't know why it is taking your engineers over a few months to add an option to "hide" this information or not. I love strava but not being able to hide the device name will preety soon bring me to the point of deleting the app since I do not want to display what I use for all the world to see. Hope you are able to get your engineers to fix the problem with a new update. Thanks 🙂 

arabyglazed
Shkhara

A bump to note that this also applies to the Epix Pro Gen 2 47mm. The names are rambling enough as they stand without adding size 🤣

arabyglazed
Shkhara

awesome, thank you! 

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @arabyglazed
Thanks for the post and sorry about that. I reached out to our engineers about this and they hope to have this device name corrected in the near future.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team