cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find a group challenge I've created

CrunchyKneecaps
Shkhara

I've created two group challenges starting next week, but now can't find them anywhere on the app or the website to check accepted invites, or make changes.

Also I'd love to be able to associate a challenge with a club I'm an admin of rather than inviting all its members individually. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ah, right, yes, I find the not-yet-active challenges on the active tab, and not on the challenges tab where I created it from. Perfect sense.

But yes, there they are. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CrunchyKneecaps
Shkhara

Hi Scout, 

Thanks for the reply, however they don't show anywhere under challenges on the groups tab. I have sections for:

• active challenges
  • Recommended for you
  • Create a group challenge
  • Partner challenges
  • Run challenges
  • Ride challenges
  • Joined challenges

But the ones I've created don't appear in any of those sections. 

Hey @CrunchyKneecaps
You should see your group challenges under 'Active'. If you are not seeing this, please send over a screenshot to our support team so they can take a closer look at your account and find out what is going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ah, right, yes, I find the not-yet-active challenges on the active tab, and not on the challenges tab where I created it from. Perfect sense.

But yes, there they are. 

Thanks for the update; glad all is good now!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

@CrunchyKneecaps
Thanks for posting. Please follow these steps to access the edit Group Challenge screen:

Using our mobile app:

1. Go to the Groups tab
  2. Select the Group Challenge you would like to edit. If it has not started yet, you will find it by scrolling down. It will say “x days until the challenge starts.”
  3. Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen ...

This will allow you to:

• Update the participants
  • View the challenge guidelines as well as the qualifying activities
  • Edit the Goal, Sport Types, Start/End Dates, Name, and Description of the Challenge
  • Delete Challenge

To save any changes, tap on the orange “Save Changes” button. Participants will receive a notification that changes have been made.

Note that once a group challenge has been created, it is NOT possible to edit the challenge type (i.e. group goal, most activity, fastest effort, or longest single activity). Click HERE for more information about the Group Challenge feature. 

As for creating a club challenge, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. There is an existing idea, Create Club Challenges, posted here that you can check out. Be sure to add your kudos and any additional comments. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)