cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Email Settings

AlanLSmith
Mt. Kenya

Hi all, I’m new to Strava and this community but does anyone know how to stop getting emails every time someone gives kudos? I don’t want to stop all emails but don’t want my inbox filling up with things I can easily see in the app. The email notifications settings only has on or off for all emails. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Superuser
Superuser

On the Strava website: From the drop down menu with your Profile picture in the top right you choose "settings" and then "Email notifications".

In the app I didn't found these settings though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JDMorais
Mt. Kenya

I can't add devices or add partners to sync activities because the Strava app says it's going to send an email and doesn't send anything. If I try to change the email the message is THIS EMAIL NOW EXIST... And it doesn't come out of here!!! I can't solve it because the app comes in looping.

Jan_Mantau
Superuser
Superuser

On the Strava website: From the drop down menu with your Profile picture in the top right you choose "settings" and then "Email notifications".

In the app I didn't found these settings though.

Thanks Jan, huge amount of options on the website, such a pity these aren’t in the app.

EdieK
Mt. Kenya

I would love an answer to this as well. Also, emails when someone comments on a post you commented on. Gets pretty annoying on an active discussion