cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Customer Service!

Former Member
Not applicable

Why does no one reply to customer service tickets? Me and my partner have both submitted help ticket requests and we are getting no replies, just them 'solving and closing' the tickets. Please can someone help me - is there a number or a chat where I can speak to support directly? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. If you need help accessing your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will respond as quickly as possible.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. If you need help accessing your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will respond as quickly as possible.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team