cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

How long does it take for strava to recalculate achievements

kastiljo
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

when I try to refresh activity achievements, how long after presssing Refresh Achievements for this Activity (+Proceed) does it take to recompute all achievements for this activity?

I'm asking because the "Achievements are being recomputed for this activity. This may take a moment." message at the top of the pa ge doesn't dissapear by its own, but does dissapear immediately if I refresh the page. I know that recalculation is happening in the background but due to this message not dissapearing I don't know when it finishes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kastiljo,

The achievement refresh should happen immediately, however we do recommend you refresh the page once the button is pressed to check if your results updated.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

kastiljo
Mt. Kenya

Great, thank you for the response.

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @kastiljo,

The achievement refresh should happen immediately, however we do recommend you refresh the page once the button is pressed to check if your results updated.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

My achievements don't refresh - the banner dissapears but I know that the achievements haven't refreshed because I don't see my KOM when I can see that I have the fasted time for the segment. I've updated my privacy settings and turned off my provacy zone, but still doesnt work. I would grteatly appreciate any support here 🙂 

You’ve disabled your privacy zone, but did you mark your activity as public? When you edit your activity, you need to scroll down and set the Privacy Controls to Everyone:

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 17.59.31.png

Thanks @zecanard - I've set the privacy controls as public for this activity. Still no KOM 😞

Figured it out! I clicked the three dots on the ride and edited the map visibility. Refreched achievements and KOM is there! Happy days! Thanks for your help 🙂 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings