cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see distance the past 5 years

kafka23
Mt. Kenya

Is there any way I can see the distance of my runnings for the past 5 years?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

I don't think there is a way to see the total for a 5 year block combined, but you can see the total from any one year, so you could just add up each of the years you want to include.  On the web browser, open Strava and then open your profile (click on your picture in the top right).  Your stats will be displayed along the right side of the page if you scroll down a little.  The top part shows your last 4 weeks and overall totals, but below that you can select from a dropdown for any specific year.  It will show the totals for that year.  Make sure to select the activity type (run/bike/swim/etc...) at the top of that section to get the totals from the correct activity.  Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

anchskier
Denali

I don't think there is a way to see the total for a 5 year block combined, but you can see the total from any one year, so you could just add up each of the years you want to include.  On the web browser, open Strava and then open your profile (click on your picture in the top right).  Your stats will be displayed along the right side of the page if you scroll down a little.  The top part shows your last 4 weeks and overall totals, but below that you can select from a dropdown for any specific year.  It will show the totals for that year.  Make sure to select the activity type (run/bike/swim/etc...) at the top of that section to get the totals from the correct activity.  Hope that helps.