cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to Strava account

Former Member
Not applicable

I have had an active Strava subscription for years. A few days ago, I changed my password. Now when I log in (using the s  as me email address), it shows me as being on a 30-day free trial, does not have my followers/following, etc. I can’t figure out how to get into my actual account. I’ve tried resetting the password again, deleting then re-downloading the mobile app, using the Strava website instead of the app, and nothing works. How can I regain access to my account? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account. Our support team will need to work with you to sort this out.

I see you submitted a support ticket, #2803898 and someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
We will be closing this post for comments as the Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access such as subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc.

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will look into it.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account. Our support team will need to work with you to sort this out.

I see you submitted a support ticket, #2803898 and someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi please help me. I lost my strava account. Please help me to get my account back.

this is my account https://strava.app.link/6cJyOhMU1Lb

Hey @Anissueramli,
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account with us. Please try logging out and logging in with the email you used when you created your active Strava account. If you are still unable to access your account, please submit a support ticket and our team will be able to get this sorted for you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Former Member
Not applicable

Thank you, @Scout.

I opened a ticket on Saturday and have heard nothing. And both my paid subscription and the new free trial account are both under the same email address. So if I do have two accounts, I have no idea how that happened or how to fix it. I understand Strava can’t provide immediate assistance but how much longer might I expect to wait for some action on the ticket I opened four days ago? 

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for the follow up. I took a look and I see that Zach is working with you on this. I'm sure he'll have this resolved quickly. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)