cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to Strava account

Former Member
Not applicable

I have had an active Strava subscription for years. A few days ago, I changed my password. Now when I log in (using the s  as me email address), it shows me as being on a 30-day free trial, does not have my followers/following, etc. I can’t figure out how to get into my actual account. I’ve tried resetting the password again, deleting then re-downloading the mobile app, using the Strava website instead of the app, and nothing works. How can I regain access to my account? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account. Our support team will need to work with you to sort this out.

I see you submitted a support ticket, #2803898 and someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account. Our support team will need to work with you to sort this out.

I see you submitted a support ticket, #2803898 and someone from our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Former Member
Not applicable

Thank you, @Scout.

I opened a ticket on Saturday and have heard nothing. And both my paid subscription and the new free trial account are both under the same email address. So if I do have two accounts, I have no idea how that happened or how to fix it. I understand Strava can’t provide immediate assistance but how much longer might I expect to wait for some action on the ticket I opened four days ago? 

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for the follow up. I took a look and I see that Zach is working with you on this. I'm sure he'll have this resolved quickly. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)