cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No best effort data showing on run

Viczz
Mt. Kenya

I’ve done 2 runs tonight and on my second one I cannot see any best effort data at all and it’s isn’t showing on app or website. It was a 3.25km run so presumably long enough to get at least some data. 

I can see the best effort data for everyone else who i ran with and it is showing for my first run of the night but not the second.

segment info and pace info all showing fine, just nothing on best efforts… very strange! Help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Viczz
Glad all is good now! As @anchskier noted, there was a short delay in achievements posting for activities yesterday and also today. Your achievements should refresh within a few minutes. Our team is looking into this and hope to have it fixed quickly. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Viczz
Glad all is good now! As @anchskier noted, there was a short delay in achievements posting for activities yesterday and also today. Your achievements should refresh within a few minutes. Our team is looking into this and hope to have it fixed quickly. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

anchskier
Denali

@Viczz - I know there was a delay in their processing of best efforts/pr's yesterday, so that may have been the issue again today.  Glad it got straightened out.

Viczz
Mt. Kenya

Update - now resolved 🙂