cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Personal heatmaps seems broken

flipkin
Mt. Kenya

As an international traveler was one of the coolest features. On the webI no longer can zoom out very far.  No longer see workout aggregates.  Basically difficult/impossible to find my own workouts.  Hopefully this is a known bug or bad release and gets fixed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team: We are currently investigating the zoom level difference you are reporting.

At this time, the personal heatmap no longer displays a numerical representation of workouts in an area. We do appreciate this feedback and it has been passed along to the product team for review. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

This is my real strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/pbw34

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team: We are currently investigating the zoom level difference you are reporting.

At this time, the personal heatmap no longer displays a numerical representation of workouts in an area. We do appreciate this feedback and it has been passed along to the product team for review. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Just adding my name to the list of users who prefer the "clusters" on the heat map.  It was very satisfying to "zoom out" and see locations around the world where activities were performed.  

One more vote to bring back the clusters!

The numerical representation is a super cool feature that makes subscribing worthwhile. Please bring it back.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @flipkin 

There is an known issue we are currently looking into.  I'm going to escalate this post to our Support Team as they may want to collect some additional information from you.  Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

Jane (she/her)