cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Personal heatmaps seems broken

flipkin
Mt. Kenya

As an international traveler was one of the coolest features. On the webI no longer can zoom out very far.  No longer see workout aggregates.  Basically difficult/impossible to find my own workouts.  Hopefully this is a known bug or bad release and gets fixed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Update from our support team: We are currently investigating the zoom level difference you are reporting.

At this time, the personal heatmap no longer displays a numerical representation of workouts in an area. We do appreciate this feedback and it has been passed along to the product team for review. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

flipkin
Mt. Kenya

So here are before and after pics Screenshot 2024-05-30 at 2.19.16 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-22 at 10.43.43 AM.png

This is incredible! Thank you so much! My favorite feature of Strava is now back! I like the fact you can now toggle the clusters on & off from the personal heat map settings. It is a bit silly but I find looking at all the places I've run so crazy inspirational! 🙂 
Screen Shot 2024-05-30 at 15.07.36.png

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 All!
Thank you for your posts. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We will continue to pass along your thoughts to our development team for review. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

deleted

Strava is currently advertising the super improvements to the heat map and within it stating that all our favourite features are still included. This is NOT TRUE! Is this not false advertising? My favourite feature - the cluster feature - is no longer available. You noted this back in February and communicated that this has been passed on. As this has not been remedied I now read this as being fobbed off. 

Thank you for being a conduit to the Development Team.  How might we find if returning the clusters is part of their solution?  Knowing the plan would ease much of the frustration - and allow for more informed decisions on the users end.  Many thanks!

HappyAmos
Mt. Kenya

The loss of the numerical cumulative representation was by far the best feature of the heat map. Now when you zoom out you can barely see the various places that one has exercised. I agree with other’s comments that this is the best reason to pay the subscription. Without it I might revert back to the free version. 

Klaus
Mt. Kenya

I would like the old heat map back. The heat map is my preferred premium feature. It’s is broken now. I like the numerical representation and the option to select the year. Let’s me find new places/routes to go and old ones to revisit.

pbw34
Shkhara

I very much agree. numerical representation of workouts and being able to show summary data when zooming out was and still is my favorite strava feature. The additions of being able to create a new route from the map and see the overall global head map are nice additions. But the loss of the numerical representation is a bigger loss than the additions. I hope you can fix this for everyone.