cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Heat Map Not Updating

Krahling
Mt. Kenya

My ride this evening does not appear on my personal heat map.  

Following the recommendation from other forum posts, I changed the activity to something else (Badminton) and then back to Ride.  It still doesn't appear on my heat map.

https://www.strava.com/activities/12106985405

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fully fixed, 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

The same issue happened to me a few days ago, but I have been ignoring it. Keep up the good work!

My walk this morning has not been updated on my heatmap either. 

Any news, when the issue will be fixed? Personal heat map is the main reason why I am paying for the premium version. I do not care much for the global heat map or other features. 

When can we expect a bugfix for this issue? 
As a paying customer it's very annoying!

BR Bernd

I was emailed by Strava support that they expect a fix in next couple of days…. But (as i am working for a tech company) this is the feedback I would also give. Therefor a better answer would be: we have issues with X, hence we are doing Y, followed by testing, so release is expected in a, b or c days… next update in 24 hours.

I'm having the same issue as well. 

Could you please refund the monthly subscription fee as this is part of the paid version. I will transfer the money back as soon as the issue is resolved, thx

Hey @sierraechobravo
 If you have question about your subscription, please submit a help ticket and our support team will take a look at your request. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require the member to share personal account information.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Where will be the update be posted? Here??

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings