cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Heat Map Not Updating

Krahling
Mt. Kenya

My ride this evening does not appear on my personal heat map.  

Following the recommendation from other forum posts, I changed the activity to something else (Badminton) and then back to Ride.  It still doesn't appear on my heat map.

https://www.strava.com/activities/12106985405

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fully fixed, 

Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74

I also discovered this problem a couple of days ago. rode a bike today, and the heat map did not update either in the browser or in the mobile application

Same issue, it's been a couple of days that the heatmap doesn't update anymore. 

I am having the same problem and attempted the same troubleshooting steps

Same problem here since yesterday evening🤝

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!

Thanks for the posts. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will post an update when we get more info from our team about this.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

My personal heatmap updated late last night.  My run this morning was reflected in the heatmap as well.  Even though there is no update provided by Strava or the moderator, the issue appears to be resolved. 

The heatmap issue appears to be resolved on my side. All my historical activities are appearing on the heatmap now. Good work team.

Hi . How many more days will it be until you have resolved this issue. Can you post a note and let me know?

Same issue with my heatmaps. None of my activities will register. I tried changing the type of sport, then back to the original type, didn’t work either 

Any updates?

Also for me, the personal heat map is my main motivator / route builder
and [only] reason for premium subscription.

I covered so much new ground last week
and I am dying to see the visual reward on my online heat map! 😃

Trail (ultra-)runner & map geek.
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings