cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) Unable to create Club Event / Strava routes will not upload to New Club Event

SysCC
Mt. Kenya

Hi. Why will Club Events now not save if I include a Strava route?  If I don't include the route, the event will save and the club members are notified by e-mail. I have been creating routes and including them in Club Events in Strava for the last 4 months without any problem. What's changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello!
Our team has partially resolved this issue. You should now be able to create events, with routes, on the web.

They are still working on the issue on iOS. If you are having issues on IOS, please try posting your events via the website until this is fully resolved. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

Still down.

LarryL
Mt. Kenya

I am having the same problem posting club events.  It started happening to me last Friday 7/12.  I posted an event with a route on Wednesday 7/10 just fine.  Any update?

Same here. Publishing club rides is broken for me as of 7/14. I have attempted to publish a ride 6-6 times. once I hit publish the dialog box remains and the event is never published.

Kaikupanda
Mt. Kenya

We are having the same problem with our club, even without a route it doesn't upload.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello, 
Thank you all for reporting. Our team is aware of this issue and they are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will post updates when have more info. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

dominjed
Mt. Kenya

The same problem in my case, I can save event only without route.

MarcoH_WTC
Mt. Kenya

We are experiencing the same problem. We are not able to upload our comming clubevents.

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SysCC
Thanks for your post. I'm going to check with our team about this. I'll report back once I get an update. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)