cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Screen

Henryc
Mt. Kenya

Hi. Rather than toggling back-and-forth between the map screen and the statistic screen, I would like to have a split screen with the map on top and the stats below. Unfortunately, that only happens when I pause my ride. As soon as I get going the entire screen is either all map or all stats, and I have to physically toggle back-and-forth, which can be difficult to do while mountain biking. Any suggested solutions? I’m using the free access (I’m not a subscriber, yet). Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on toggling between screens between the map/stats. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Soren
Denali

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on toggling between screens between the map/stats. This sounds like the perfect idea to share to our Ideas Board so that others can also vote on your idea. We kindly ask that you review our Idea Guidelines, particularly the “What makes a good idea” section, to ensure that your ideas are clear, concise, and can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.