cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Challenge Online Access

MPArends
Mt. Kenya

Hello Sträva users! I have recently created a Group Challenge that I am sharing with my work colleagues. I am able to see the challenge in the active section of the Strava app but I am unable to find it on the website version after I log in. I see all the other challenges I accepted but not the one I created and belong to. What I am I missing here?

Would like to be able to bring it up at work and show the group progress but not seeing how to do so. Please advise.

Thank you

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MPArends
Thanks for your post. At this time, the Group Challenges feature on Strava is only available on the Strava mobile app. Group Challenges cannot be viewed using the Strava website.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MPArends
Mt. Kenya

Thanks for clarifying. Seems like an easy fix if it works inside the App. 

Hey @MPArends
There's an existing idea about this; Group Challenge improvements (allow non subs to participate but not create, and put it on the web)...You can add your kudos and feedback to this post if this is an idea that you'd like to see considered in the future. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MPArends
Thanks for your post. At this time, the Group Challenges feature on Strava is only available on the Strava mobile app. Group Challenges cannot be viewed using the Strava website.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings