cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete a PR

Alexander80
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I went for a run this afternoon and after about 5 miles, my watch glitched and added extra distance resulting in my split time for the 6th mile being 1m 50s! - Would be nice if it were true! The knock-on effect is that when the run synced to Strava, it set lots of new PRs for 2 mile, 5km & 10km. I don't want to delete the run itself from Strava as it's a record that I went out today, but I would like to delete all of the unrealistic Personal Records that I'm never going to be able to beat in the future. Is this possible? And if so, how?

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Soren
Denali

Hey Alexander, this isn't uncommon and luckily we just implemented a way for you to remove your own erroneous best efforts a few months ago -- you can read more about it here and here. This'll allow you to fix your stats on this activity as well as any other past or future ones! Happy running!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @jwalker
Thanks for your post. If you are not seeing this option, please submit a support ticket and include a link to the activity in question and our support team will take care of that for you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

jwalker
Mt. Kenya

Hi Soren. We are not seeing this option to edit in web or phone app. Does this require a subscription?

Alexander80
Mt. Kenya

Hi Soren, Thank you for your reply. I don't seem to have the option to remove best efforts myself - is this a feature only available to users with a paid subscription?

In any case, I contacted Strava support and they were able to remove the erroneous best efforts for me.

Soren
Denali

Hey Alexander, this isn't uncommon and luckily we just implemented a way for you to remove your own erroneous best efforts a few months ago -- you can read more about it here and here. This'll allow you to fix your stats on this activity as well as any other past or future ones! Happy running!

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings