cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Hub is 2! 🥳 Join the celebration & enter for a chance to win some Strava swag!

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.20.50 AM.pngLaunched in July 2022, our Strava Community Hub turns TWO today! Over the past two years, this space has grown to more than 40,000 registered members! We're lucky to have a Community full of amazing people like YOU

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.12.37 AM.pngOur team has read hundreds of posts, provided updates, posted announcements and worked with our product teams to review the ideas that you have suggested. Our Ideas Board where Community members can submit ideas and vote/comment on existing ones, continues to be popular among our members. Over the past year, we’ve had the pleasure of marking a number of these ideas as ‘delivered’ including the popular Dark Mode request, Athlete to Athlete Direct Communication, our Family Plan Subscription and there’s more to come!

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 11.21.54 AM.pngTo celebrate our Second Year, we are giving you the chance to win some Strava swag. In order to enter, simply reply to this post and tell us what your favorite feature on Strava is. From challenges to clubs, suggested routes to heatmaps, we want to hear what you like best. You can post your reply below between July 18, 2024 & July 31, 2024. We’ll select a winner on or about August 5, 2024 and contact the winner via email. Full giveaway rules available here

To all of you who post, comment, kudo and help others, Thank You, we couldn’t be here without you! We're happy to be celebrating this milestone with you and are excited to see what the next year brings.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

30 REPLIES 30

I like the motion maps.

etsukamoto
Mt. Kenya

Points of interest on maps is my fav. The water icon for public water refills, in particular, has saved me on more than a few occasions when i've run out of water in the middle of the mountains. 

cy-linder
Pico de Orizaba

Unfortunately my favorite feature is not realized in the app yet (FlyBys, from July 2022 😉), but I really like that Dark Mode made it to the app!! 👍

https://www.strava.com/athletes/62919839

RunnerPBM
Mt. Kenya

I absolutely love the ‘create routes’ feature.  This comes in so handy when I am on holiday or travelling away for work.  It syncs perfectly with my watch and lets me know the route in real-time.

MPseventy
Mt. Kenya

I check my segment times, for running and riding, to see my progression.  I can see how I compare to my past-self and sometimes against the KOM.  I also secretly love the Local Legend feature - it also gives me an indication on my own progress.

Jtenor
Mt. Kenya

I enjoy looking at my map, pressing play and seeing my pace as the map moves along my route.   

Flyover!  More details on that feature are here

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

ukexpat
Mt. Kenya

Media upload and sharing. 

graygill
Mt. Kenya

I love the messaging feature! It’s a great way to connect with other cyclists.

Joshcald1
Mt. Kenya

My favourite feature is being able to see pictures when creating a route!