cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a route not working

GB6
Mt. Kenya

Tried 2 different laptops (Chromebook and Mac) and the 'create a route' section is not working. There is no map visible, the page just seems frozen. I've turned the computers off and back on again, but still no luck.

Any idea to solve this? Never had a problem before

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team has let me know that the issue should be resolved.  
If you still have issues, please open a new browser window and log out and log back in and see if that does the trick. If you still have issues after doing that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hi All!
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. Our team has let me know that the issue should be resolved.  
If you still have issues, please open a new browser window and log out and log back in and see if that does the trick. If you still have issues after doing that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

KeithG
Shkhara

Just seen this: Strava Status

KeithG
Shkhara

Thought it was just me, but I can't create a route either. 
Strava: what's going on?

dannyc
Mt. Kenya

Yeah I've now tried multiple browsers clearing cookies, siging out and in again multiple times and can't get the map to show for my existing routes. Also the JS looks funny on some pages and I can see 403 errors in dev tools...

Again, I'm the same. Can see all my existing routes listed, but when you select no map shows. Tried multiple browsers and logging out and back in...