cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Discrepancy with calories burned

sdschae95
Mt. Kenya

Hello. I'm writing about a discrepancy with "calories burned" on my latest Strava activity (I will insert screengrabs) and hoping someone can help me. For context, my Strava account is linked to my Fitbit account and automatically uploads my runs into Strava from the Fitbit app. I went on a three-mile run today and my Fitbit is showing 318 calories burned, but when the activity was imported into Strava, the calorie count displayed is just 30. Is there a way for me to manually edit the calories burned for an activity in Strava? Help (this is driving me nuts)!

IMG_4807.jpgIMG_4808.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT: We are displaying the calories from the original platform the activity was recorded on. For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base article with more information on the change.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT: We are displaying the calories from the original platform the activity was recorded on. For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base article with more information on the change.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)