cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Health to Strava

NunoEu
Mt. Kenya
I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sI have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sync.

I have a Huawei GT3 watch that I use to track my running activities. This goes to the Huawei Health app. It is disclosed that it is possible to tune with Strava. I did everything right and the application is ok - associated. however only one activity synchronized. No more... does not sync.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello All,

Thanks for your patience with this.  Unfortunately the issue is not resolved, however we do have some more information and some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Please note: If you are not seeing the ability to connect to Strava under the Data sharing and authorization menu in Huawei Health it is because this integration is only available in select countries.

1. Please make sure both the Huawei Health app and the Strava app are up to date.
  2. Please make sure you are in a region that Huawei has allowed to sync with Strava. If you are not in one of the approved regions you will not be able to sync to Strava.
    1. Europe
    2. Latin America
    3. Asia Pacific
    4. Africa
  3. If you have linked Huawei to Strava please open the Huawei Health app by going to Me > Privacy management > Data syncing Management and make sure you have enabled the following settings.
    1. Sync profile to cloud 
    2. Sync fitness data to Cloud
    3. Sync health data to Cloud
  4. If you do not see the sync options noted in Step 3, please reach out to the Huawei support team.
  5. If after confirming the above steps you are still unable to sync activities please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Huawei Health app. Once reinstalled you may need to reconnect Huawei to Strava.

Finally, if your activities still are not syncing to Strava, please reach out to the Huawei support team for further assistance.

https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54

My Huawei Health is already connected with Strava, but only outdoor activities (outdoor running, cycling, walking) were synced. Other indoor activities were recorded in Huawei Health but not synced to Strava. 

aidmcn
Shkhara

Was the issue ever resolved with Huawei about the files they were posting. Is there a resolution to this issue?

BazzaM
Mt. Kenya

I have the iphone xr with latest software updates,   Have huawei health with latest update and the huawie gt3 se watch with latest update.
Completed the link to strava as per instructions, Strava says it is linked, Huawei health app all shows as linked with appropriate data sharing options all on but I cannot get any activities to show in strava.  I have tried connecting and setting up natively as well.    Any help appreciated... 

Hi, I have the same issue with GT3 and ipone xr, both strava and Huawei apps say they are linked. did you get any resolution?

Hello @BazzaM 

Thanks for posting about this.  

Please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to take a look and see what might be going on.  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)

I meant to add i am in the UK...

degrafiko
Mt. Kenya

Tengo un Huawei Watch GT 3 asociado con Strava en la app de Huawei Health correctamente, y los datos no se visualizan en Strava.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @NunoEu 

Thanks for posting about this.  We currently have an open bug report filed with Huawei for this issue.  Unfortunately some of the activity files they are syncing to Strava do not contain any data points, and as a result we're not able to publish the activity on the Strava profile.  

Apologies for this and we're hopeful that Huawei will be able to resolve this soon.

Jane (she/her)

I am having exactly the same issue with a GT3.

Hello @aidmcn 

Sorry to hear you're also having this issue but thanks for letting us know.  

If you don't mind, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be able to add your case to this our open ticket we have for this issue.   Thank you.

Jane (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings