cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Strava app on Apple Watch

Ssairi
Mt. Kenya

I have missing Strava app on the watch but on the phone it says my watch is connected to it this is annoying anyone could help me solve this ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!  Apologies for any confusion on this.  In order to install the Strava Apple Watch App, you need Watch OS 8.0 or later and iOS 15.0 or later on your phone.  Unfortunately you won't be able to do an install unless you meet these requirements.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello!  Apologies for any confusion on this.  In order to install the Strava Apple Watch App, you need Watch OS 8.0 or later and iOS 15.0 or later on your phone.  Unfortunately you won't be able to do an install unless you meet these requirements.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Jane (she/her)

I have met the requirements but still can’t download strava and spotify on my apple watch.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Ssairi 

Thanks for posting about this.  Please ensure you have followed the instructions below:

Set up Strava on your Apple Watch:

• Download the Strava app on your iPhone if you haven't already.
  • Open the "My Watch” section of the Apple Watch app on your phone.
  • Find the Strava app to install on your watch. If it's already installed on your Watch, then open the app on your Watch. If it's not installed, tap on Install next to Strava in the Watch App.
  • Open the Strava app on your Watch. You will be prompted (on your phone) to authorize Strava for Apple Watch.
  • The Strava Apple Watch app supports watchOS 6.0 or later and iOS 13.0 or later.

For more information and updates on the Strava Apple Watch App, please visit our help article here: https://support.strava.com/ - Apple Watch Strava App

Also check out our blog post and FAQ on using your Apple Watch with Strava.  

Jane (she/her)

 This is what it says is there a reason why it’s not installing here on my watch ? 

IMG_6759.jpeg

Hello,

Did you find a solution to install it ? Mine can't too

It did not helped at all my watch is 6.3 and told me I needed a newer Apple Watch or upgrade to iOS 8 cause it can’t download 😕 it is frustrating