cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton -> Strava workout does not automatically sync with Samsung Health app

nduerksen
Mt. Kenya

I've been getting back to my Peloton morning rides and have both my Peloton synced up to Strava as well as my Samsung Health app. Lately, when I ride my Peloton, my Peloton workout automatically syncs to Strava just fine. However, when I open my Samsung Health app, it doesn't show up. I've waited for up to an hour or two for it to sync from Strava to my Samsung Health app, but it just doesn't get there. I can go into my Samsung Health app setting and toggle the Strava service off and then back on again and it'll sync almost immediately, but it's kinda annoying to have to go into my Samsung Health app and toggle my Strava connection off and then back on again to get my Peloton workout imported properly. Any thoughts on why it might not be automatically syncing from Strava to my Samsung Health app? It used to sync automatically when I was riding about a year ago, so I'm not sure what changed other than some sort of update may have broke it...

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @nduerksen 

Thanks for posting about this.  We are aware that this can happen intermittently.  

As you've mentioned, disconnecting and reconnecting will re-sync the most recent Strava activities. Unfortunately it sounds like there is something going on the Samsung Health side of things. Samsung Health actually pulls the activities from Strava. We are unable to see why they may not be pulling this information. For that reason, if this continues to happen, I would recommend directing your feedback to Samsung Health and asking them to troubleshoot from their end. 

Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.  We appreciate your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team