cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polar ignite 3 does not sync with Strava

Sophie0386
Mt. Kenya

Hiya!

my polar flow and Strava seem to be connected (through partners in polar) but data is not syncing and device does not appear in Strava 

any suggestions on how to resolve this? 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps without success

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sophie0386 

Sorry to hear about the problem syncing Polar activities to your Strava account.  The first thing I would recommend is to try disconnecting your Polar and Strava accounts, and then reconnecting them.  That often gets things working again.

To disconnect, sign on to your Strava account on the Web at strava.com, then disconnect Polar from there.  

Then follow these instructions to reconnect Polar and Strava.

The syncing should start the next time you record and upload a new activity to Polar Flow.  Please give that a try and let me know if it solves the issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Sophie0386 

Sorry to hear about the problem syncing Polar activities to your Strava account.  The first thing I would recommend is to try disconnecting your Polar and Strava accounts, and then reconnecting them.  That often gets things working again.

To disconnect, sign on to your Strava account on the Web at strava.com, then disconnect Polar from there.  

Then follow these instructions to reconnect Polar and Strava.

The syncing should start the next time you record and upload a new activity to Polar Flow.  Please give that a try and let me know if it solves the issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team