cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powermeter data on Strava apple watch not available (Assioma Duo with Apple Watch SE2)

Tmi
Mt. Kenya

Hello there,

with the last apple watch update apple has added some cycling features, for example powermeter support. I'm using a Assioma Duo that is properly connected to my apple watch and if I'm using the apple training app my power data is recorded. But as this data is not put througt to Strava afterwards I would prefer to run and record with the strava app directly. Unfortunately it seems the strava app isn't able to pick up the power meter data. Has anybody made it work in this combination? Do you guys at Strava work on a solution?

This would be great.

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Tmi 

Thanks for posting about this and we're happy to hear you're using your Apple Watch with Strava.  Presently, Strava doesn't ingest the power data recorded by Apple Watch.  

We do have an existing feature submission for this over on our ideas Board.  You can check it out here

We would welcome your vote (kudo) and any additional comments you want to add to the thread.  Thanks again for posting, we appreciate your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hamzabbas
Mt. Kenya

I have found a bit of a solution. I use an app called HealthFit (iOS). After I complete a ride logged on my Apple Watch (using a 4iiii power meter), HealthFit collates all the data of the ride including power automatically, and then once I export from HealthFit to Strava (a fairly simple two step exercise), it syncs all the data including power to Strava! Quite handy and I may make it sound more complicated but it’s fairly straightforward and quick. For someone who is fairly locked in to the Apple eco system this app has been great! 

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Tmi 

Thanks for posting about this and we're happy to hear you're using your Apple Watch with Strava.  Presently, Strava doesn't ingest the power data recorded by Apple Watch.  

We do have an existing feature submission for this over on our ideas Board.  You can check it out here

We would welcome your vote (kudo) and any additional comments you want to add to the thread.  Thanks again for posting, we appreciate your contribution.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings