cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

(Resolved) App on android not syncing. The page to connect to Google Fit keeps jumping

Benk123
Mt. Kenya

I am trying to sync my fitness data with Strava. It has been syncing fine up until a few days ago. It usually gets data from Polar but for some reason it stopped syncing. In the android app the page to connect to Google fit is buggy. Keeps skipping to option to connect where I press continue then it goes to next page where I click done then it returns back to the same page where I already clicked continue...Round and round. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All! 

Thanks to everyone who posted about this. I've received word that this should now be fixed, Please take a look and let me know if you are still having the issue.

Thanks for your patience!

KBryant24

Still happening for me....not sure I'll actually subscribe after this month is up. Unfortunate as I was beginning to like the app.

Hey @Mc-2,

If you're still experiencing issues, please submit a support ticket and our team will take a look at your account and provide further assistance.

KBryant24

Mc-2
Mt. Kenya

I'm in a 1mth trial and having this issue too, not sure I actually want to start paying for this.....

ThomasHunterFR
Mt. Kenya

Hi, on my Strava app, the setting for "Manage apps and devices" is bugging out and does not register or enable to add Fitbit or Google Fit in my case. I can add a bug report in Android should you wish.

Kind regards,

Thomas

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Thanks for writing in. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will update this post with any updates that we get. We appreciate your patience

KBryant24

wardo3502
Mt. Kenya

I'm brand new to Strava and, based on friend's reviews, I thought that integration with third party apps would be seamless. Instead, I'm wasting time in the buggy loop you've described with both Google Fit and Fitbit.  Both of those apps show that Strava is connected. But Strava keeps cycling me through pages to connect, then saying that connection is "Done", and then asking me to connect again.  I've done all the usual things of deleting the app, reloading the app, logging out, turning my phone on and off.  I'm about to throw in the towel completely