cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower activities not syncing to Strava

Emmaridesbike
Shkhara

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

•  Go into your workout history on the Peloton bike/tread/rower tablet
  • Click on a prior activity >> click the share button

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

I have seen similar issues here with run/walk but my Bike+ activities are now not syncing despite having no issue before and it last synced ok on Monday. Have tried everything I can think of to sync it, closing and refreshing apps, manually syncing it from the bike to Strava and it is showing on my peloton and apple health apps but nothing at all on Strava. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE FROM STRAVA:

Hello and thank you for your patience.  The issue with Peloton activities not syncing to Strava from the Peloton Bike, Bike+, Tread and Rower has now been resolved.  If you still have activities that have not synced, please try re-sycning them by following these steps:

•  Go into your workout history on the Peloton bike/tread/rower tablet
  • Click on a prior activity >> click the share button

If you're still having difficulties after that, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.  We apologise for this issue and again, sincere thanks to all for your patience.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

3tsb
Mt. Kenya

Is this fixed? What about activities that didn’t upload yesterday? Will this automatically update?

It appears to be fixed. My ride uploaded like normal when I did my ride today. 

Try a 5 minute class and see if it uploads after. Also, another user suggested to manually upload the activities until the auto upload is working again. 

Did manual upload, but only my warm up ride and cool down ride show up and are available. Not the HIIT ride.

Did you go in and individually upload each activity? You have to unfortunately 

April
Mt. Kenya

Is there any updates on the issues with peloton and strava not synching. Workouts from my Apple Watch are synching but nothing for the past two days on peloton. 

Welshchef
Mt. Kenya

The problem seems to be resolved. My walk just uploaded from the peloton to Strava. 

SpinningSooz
Mt. Kenya

I found a work around by logging into my Peloton account at: members.onepeloton.com. Once you log in you can go to your activities and manually upload it to Strava. Hope this helps.

Thank you! That worked.

AdamWinchester
Mt. Kenya

I am currently experiencing the same issue. I took a ride yesterday at 17:41 and it synced fine. Today my ride did not sync, even after signing in and out, updating the app, resetting the bike and manual attempts to upload the activity to the app.