cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routes on Apple Watch Ultra 2

Buchhaverunning
Mt. Kenya

Hello I have just bought a Apple Watch and now I see that I can’t put routes fro Strava to my watch, like Garmins turn by turn.

can I do something or do I have to by another watch ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Buchhaverunning 

Thanks for your post.  You're correct, Strava routes/maps are not supported on Apple Watch.

Do you have an iPhone? You can use routes on the Strava Mobile App, as well as the following devices:

Garmin

Suunto

COROS

I hope that's helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Rom2BE
Mt. Kenya

Could you please provide a date of when this feature will be available on apple watch? In the meantime, we can simply use a different app...

alexvineyard
Mt. Kenya

I would be an instant subscriber after my free trial ends if Routes were implemented for the Apple Watch Ultra 2.

julemanden
Mt. Kenya

Are there any plans on getting this to work on Apple Watch?

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Buchhaverunning 

Thanks for your post.  You're correct, Strava routes/maps are not supported on Apple Watch.

Do you have an iPhone? You can use routes on the Strava Mobile App, as well as the following devices:

Garmin

Suunto

COROS

I hope that's helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

mauromorales is spot on. Is route feature coming to apple watches?

Is strava planning on adding this feature at any point? 

Suggesting to use the iPhone is not a good solution for the request. The user clearly wants to have routes on the watch because it's a completely different experience than having to carry your phone, or checking your phone screen. It would be nice if you'd also respond what others have already asked whether there's at least a plan to implement routes on the Apple Watch or not. Thanks.

Are there any plans to introduce routes to Apple Watch? If this is on your roadmap what is the timeline for delivery? This would be really helpful so I don’t have to buy another watch just to go running. 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings