cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segments and heartrate are not showing on PC even though they do on my Apple

Jon
Shkhara

I have the problem that my segments and heartrate are suddenly not showing on my PC even though they do on my Apple iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch 7 (which I use to record my activities). My PC shows the overall route, time, weather etc but I see a blue circle on heartrate and segments whenever I try to enter the Analysis on the PC. I can see these completely on the Apple appliances. This problem started about two weeks ago.

I have reinstalled Strava on all my Apple Appliances without luck. My date of birth is correctly entered. iOS on all devices is up to date, as is Windows on my PC.

My guess is that the PC is somehow not allowed to access all data, but it is a guess. Can you help, please.

Also, as a note, this post seems to show I am located on Mt Kenya, which is sadly not the case. No clue if this is related.

2 REPLIES 2

Jan_Mantau
Denali

You could try disabling ad blockers for Strava or using another web browser on your PC.

Mt. Kenya is only a rank in this forum. There was supposed a tooltip when hovering over that, but it seems to be gone.

Turning off Ad Blockers did not work. However, it gave me the idea to turn off (McAfee) VPN and this worked.

Thanks for your reply.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings