cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

Strava Account Empty, All History & Friends Gone?

tr4777
Mt. Kenya

Originally my Strava account was created with my Facebook Account - I wanted to change the password, which seemed impossible because I didn't have a password, so I went to disconnect Facebook, then connected my gMail (a different eMail to my Facebook acct), then changed my vanity url (to tr4777), and now when I try to login via Facebook, or also via Google - it looks like my account still exists, but I no longer have my premium Subscription, my entire workout history is completely gone (years and years), and all my friends are back to 0. Would someone please be able to take a look and help? Slightly freaking out but hopeful Strava Support can help? I would be eternally grateful for all help in recovering my entire history and friends. Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @tr4777
Thanks for your post. We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. I see that you have an open support ticket with us,#3061224. Our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @tr4777
Thanks for your post. We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. I see that you have an open support ticket with us,#3061224. Our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings