cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscribe but deleted account

ritz
Mt. Kenya

hi team, my name is ritz, i have a question, so i use strava since 20th of july and i only want to use the free trial at first, but accidentally i was billed for a yearly subscription and out of panicking i deleted my account because i cant cancel my bill on itunes (im still billed but i havent pay yet), i know that account deletetion is irreversible so i am confuse do if i have to pay for a year for that account that has been deleted, i created this account for reaching out, please help thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ritz
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access (such as subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc.). I see that you have an open support ticket; #3021410. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @ritz
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access (such as subscription questions, restoring activities, account settings, etc.). I see that you have an open support ticket; #3021410. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team